Online poker sites differ by the reliability, quality of services, and the range of game offers!
Beginners often make mistakes – they trust money to platforms with a bad reputation, which do not ensure the honesty of the game, and do not fulfill financial obligations. Parameters influencing online poker sites reputation assessment:
- Fulfillment of financial obligations – compliance with the deadlines for withdrawal of winnings established by the rules, the presence, and frequency of unjustified refusals to transfer funds;
- Cases of causeless blocking of accounts. Blocking for far-fetched reasons to prevent the withdrawal of money is practiced by fraudulent platforms;
- The honesty of the game – the use of a certified random number generator (RNG), the fight against poker bots and support programs that provide a gaming advantage to rivals;
- Affordable verification – is the verification of identity within the period established by the user agreement, according to the documents that the user can provide, given the country of residence.
Some poker sites online are optimally suitable for some users, but do not suit others – the game assortment and service vary.
A common method for evaluating poker online sites involves benchmarking. Traditionally compared the following criteria for choosing the room to play poker for real money:
- number of players (average online);
- bonus programs (welcome packages and gifts for deposits of the account);
- entry threshold (minimum deposit).
- technical support. A variety of ways to contact specialists, work schedules, speed, and quality of assistance. The rooms that provide real-time contact with technical support specialists are highly appreciated – by phone, in online chat;
- rake dimensions. High commissions charged by the institution from the played banks significantly reduce the winnings.
- satellites for offline championships – is an opportunity to win tickets to live series and championships in online qualifiers.
However, not all rooms are equally beneficial, especially for beginner poker players. It is because best rooms have a stable audience of players, which the service knows and trusts. Therefore, they are not interested in attracting new players to the same extent as recently opened projects.
Online Poker Sites: Top-3
Today, poker fans have a wide variety of choices, but from year to year, the leaders among online poker sites are:
- PokerStars – the largest poker portal with an audience of more than 100 million users – is played by poker players with different levels of training from beginners to top poker players with a worldwide reputation (Daniel Negreanu, Liv Boeri, etc.). PokerStars offers players an extensive network of tournaments and cash tables with bets from a few cents. PokerStars encourages new users by providing extra money for bets when replenishing their account. The player receives a 100% bonus up to $ 600 to the first three deposits. Additionally, it is proposed to participate in freerolls – tournaments without buy-ins with cash guarantees;
- The second most popular foreign poker site is 888poker. Users are invited to play Omaha, Stud, Hold’em. On the first deposit, the site credits a 100% bonus up to $ 400. A package of tickets for participating in closed events for new depositories with guarantees from $ 500 to $ 1,000 is attached to the cash incentive;
- Based on the results of 2019, PartyPoker became one of the best online poker sites, receiving the operator of the year award at the EGR ceremony. The site was able to achieve similar results thanks to repeated software updates, an expansion of the game grid, and the launch of new promotions. PartyPoker website users are offered regular and fast cash tables, Sit & Go and MTT tournaments in Omaha, Hold’em, 7-Card Stud, and California online poker. Satellites for online and live series organized by PartyPoker are available.
All of the above platforms provide players with the opportunity to use mobile gadgets for the game and download the best free poker app.