Texas Hold’em – welcome to the amazing world of gambling
It’s impossible to find a man, who doesn’t know what Texas Hold`em is. This exciting game attracts hazard people all over the world. Some of them prefer to use online gambling sources as a chance to gain more money. Others want Texas Hold`em play to be free, and just to enjoy the process itself with no risk and useless way to lose personal nerves. But both types of players can find the acceptable variants of online casinos with no years to be spent. In any case, the beginners should know the rules, which are to be described together with the places, where to check the first lessons of the game.
Texas Hold`em Poker online for free
There are many ways to quench gamblers’ thirst and to play Texas Hold`em online for free or for real money. The number of online casinos is impossible to be counted, as the popularity of the game leads designers to create new sources practically every day. Websites with free Poker are created under more or less the same structure. When a player wishes to be emulous of other participants, it’s usually enough to visit this or that online casino, to pass a simple registration, to choose the favorite variant of the game and to start enjoying free Texas Hold`em.
Gambling industry offers 3 main variants to check own luck and fortune, playing Poker.
- Online casinos. This is the most popular way to play Texas Hold`em, and such websites as 247 solitaire, Pacific Poker, Unibet and many others are ready to give an opportunity to players to immerse into the atmosphere of the world of hazard.
- Poker rooms. These sources are usually visited by players, who prefer to gain real money, but there are still some special options, when guests can play Poker for free. The most frequently visited rooms are: Full Tilt Poker, 888 Poker, Poker Stars, etc.
- Mobile devices’ applications. Generally, APPs are ready to offer the analogues of online casinos and Poker rooms, so the industry works for users’ interests.
This is just the basic information about free Texas Hold`em Poker, but it should be enough for all beginners.
The basic rules of Texas Hold`em Poker
Many beginners are sure that Poker is just an art of bluff, but it’s not 100 % truth, the rules are the rules. If to speak about Texas Hold`em, the general aspects can be explained as follows.
From the very beginning every player receives 2 hand cards (Pre Flop), after the first betting round starts. Then a dealer opens 3 shared cards, which are called Flop and another bets can be made. The next step is when a dealer opens the fourth card that is called Turn. There’s nothing new, as another betting round starts. And the fifth card, dealt by a dealer is called River. It is the last chance to make a bet. After every participant makes their choice, the cards are opened and the winner is defined.
The last thing to know is the list of combinations, and they are shown below, starting from the highest one.
- Royal Flush – 10, J, Q, K, A of the same suit.
- Straight Flush – any sequence of cards of the same suit.
- Four of a Kind – 4 same cards of different suit.
- Full House – 3 same cards of different suit + a pair.
- Flush – 5 cards of the same suit.
- Straight – 5 cards’ sequence (7, 8, 9, 10, J, as an example).
- Three of a Kind – 3 same cards of different suit.
- Two Pairs – 2 same cards of different suit + other 2 same cards of different suit.
- Pair – 2 same cards of different suit.
- High Card – the highest card, when there’s no better combination.
So, now every beginner has enough information to start an amazing trip to Poker’s world.